Tuesday, April 12, 2011

San Diego

Brian and I are in San Diego and having a great time. Our first day here we went to the San Diego Zoo. It is amazing how different it is to go to the zoo without kids. I think it was the first time I really enjoyed the Zoo. We then came and checked in our hotel The Del Coronado Hotel. This hotel is amazing, right on the beach. We then walked around the city of Coronado. Brian is here for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Conference. So while he has been in the conference I have been going to the gym and laying out by the pool. We have really enjoyed our trip so far. Tonight we were able to go out with John, Sandy, Jake and Josh for Josh's birthday. It was good to see them and I can not believe how old the boys were. I still remember them as little boys not teenagers. On the way to meet up with John and Sandy we stopped at the temple to get some pictures. What a beautiful temple, I think it is probably my favorite temple. Tomorrow we are going to go to Old town and enjoying our last day here.









No comments: