Saturday, July 22, 2006

Home

Well we made it home and it was not to bad. The flights went very well, but anything would be better than our trip out to Canada. We are getting back into our routine here. Bri has been playing nonstop with all the boys on our street. He is a busy little boy, he always seem to have someone asking him to do something. This weekend he is in Palymra, NY. My mom and sister took him and her son (Michael) up for the weekend. They are going to the Hill Cumorah Pageant tonight. Today they are going to do the tour in Palymra and go to the sacred groove and to Joseph's home as a boy. Brian said he thinks his 5 yr. old son is more traveled them him, since neither of us have been there before. I am sure he will have fun. Caty-lynne and I are just hanging out together.
Brian work last night so he is sleeping and lizzy is sleeping too.
I am excited because I finally found something for my bedroom, once i get it done i will post a picture. That is about as is exciting as it gets around here so until next time.

2 comments:

Proud Momma said...

nice to hear you guys made it back safe and sound! I can't wait to see pictures from your place...I still have no idea what you're living in over there! I have a picture floating around here of the kids when we were at the beach (they're all on the bed) and Bray looks at it everyday and says "Bri Bri!" I know my kids miss yours...hopefully yours didn't get too sick of us! We had a lot of fun with you guys! Miss ya

Proud Momma said...

Robin, you know that 'shade' shirt you gave me for christmas? where did you get that? I need some more!