Wednesday, September 05, 2012

UPDATE ON THE HOUSE!







Ok so I know I uploaded the pictures in the wrong order but not going to change it so start at bottom and work your way up.  So about 4 weeks ago they started framing the house.  This pictures above is the basement.  It took them about a week to do basement then they worked their way up.  Today they were putting in the windows but I did not get a picture so that will be for next post.  It is fun to go and see the progress each day.  I have to ride past it everyday to drop Bri off at his bus stop so we see the day to day progress.  We still have about 5 to 6 months before they are finished and I get more excited the more they do.  We are just about done with picking everything out for the house.  On friday we are going to pick out carpet and hardwood selection.  Then the only thing left is all the paint choices.  I am really excited about my kitchen.  We have picked out the most beautiful cabinets and it will be so nice to have that beautiful view which is posted above to look at everyday from the kitchen.  Can't wait for it all to be done!

No comments: