Sunday, May 22, 2011

Caty-Lynne's Dance Recital!




Caty-Lynne had her dance recital today and she did great. It was so much fun to watch her up there dancing. Her first dance was tap (the red outfit), she danced to Sweet Home Alabama. Her second dance was to a song called Hollywood. This was her jazz dance and she wore the pink outfit. Her last dance was ballet (blue outfit) and they dance to America The Beautiful. The theme of her recital was road trip across america, so each song was about a state. My favorite dance was her Hollywood dance. She looked like she was having so much fun up there and she was gettin down. We all enjoyed the show and are looking forward to Lizzy's in 2 weeks.





1 comment:

lynne said...

Caty-Lynne I wish so much that I could have attended your dance recital! You look so beautiful in all your costumes and so happy. I love you very much and gran dad and I are so proud of you!!