Monday, August 27, 2007

Canada

Well we are back from Canada and we had a blast. We got back last week and my computer is now letting me download pictures yah. We all had so much fun in Canada, we went to Calloway Park, boating, Heritage Park, and other fun things. The kids did not want to come home. Bri fell in love with their grass, in fact he wanted to know if we could have grass that nice one day. Our grass here in greenville sucks. This summer we have had hardly any rain so it looks like a green brown mix. Anyway Bri started school today and Caty-lynne starts on Wed. I don't know who was more excited today me or Bri or Caty-lynne. I will post some pictures of today later. Enjoy















5 comments:

Proud Momma said...

So sad that we couldn't be there to have fun with you guys...that must have been a cold lake to go tubing in...it always is!
Can't wait to see you at christmas!...oh wait...I mean texas! booya

Jeni said...

Looks like fun... I missed it all with you guys! I am glad I got to see you for a little bit though!

saltysista said...

That does look like nice grass! Looks like a ton of fun and I wish I could have seen you guys. You're coming to Texas, right?

The RC Miller Clan said...

That picture that Lynne took looking in the rearview mirror of the boat is so cool when you think of it. Also, loved that one of Katy on the grass with her chin in her hands!

Lynne said...

Brings back good memories. That picture of Bri on the tube shoulod be cropped and framed. It is awesome that he went out there all by himself. And when I look at the picture of the girls on the ferris wheel, all I think of is them screaming at each other. Funny!!