Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Kids

Just thought I would post a few pictures of the kids. We have been having great weather the last few weeks so there has been lots of play time outside. Lizzy has starting wearing pigtails and she looks so cute in them. Every time we go out someone stops to tell us how cute the pigtails look on her.



Just thought I would share this great picture of Brian playing with the kids in.
If you click on the picture below you will see a video of Bri and Lizzy. Enjoy




4 comments:

Lynne said...

THANKS FOR BLOGGING!! I love Lizzy's pig tails. That litle jeep goes pretty fast. I can see why Bri likes to drive it.

Lynne said...

It's a good thing you have that net to keep that crazy man inside!!

Jeni said...

HA, Love it!! VERY CUTE, I have been waiting for HOW long for that post of the piggy tails?? She is so cute!!

shannon said...

and i too agree..the pigtails rock! she's such a darling little girl.