Monday, December 18, 2006

Caty-lynne's Big Day

So yesterday Caty-lynne got her training wheels taken off her bike and she did great. She was so excited that she was able to ride a bike like a big girl. At first every time Brian would let go she would stop pedaling and just glide, she did not get it that you are still suppose to pedal even after Daddy lets go. After about 2 or 3 times of doing that she got it and did great. We were so impressed considering she is only three and just got her bike in April. So Brian is calling her his Lance Armstrong. Of course I still have not gotten a camera so I have not pictures of the event, maybe I will go and get one today to take a picture of her and post it.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

yea for Caty-Lynne!! What a big girl!!. Love you, Nana

Jeni said...

HORAY!!! I was wondering who that was on the answering machine! I couldn't tell if it was Drew or Caty-Lynne! Congrats little girl! You are sooooo big!!

shannon said...

good job to Caty-Lynne! congrats on the no training wheels...I can't wait to see some photos!